Camp-California.com Consumer Website
- As part of Regular park membership benefits, each park has a basic listing on the CalARVC website,
Update your Camp-California.com listing
Choose a Digital Campaign or create your own! Download a sign-up sheet and launch your campaign today! We've made it easy to order up an entire advertising campaign, complete with:
- Feature Article Blogs and Video of the Week placement on the Camp-California.com homepage
- Banner advertising through the CampingADs network. As a CampingADs advertiser, many of your impressions will be seen on Camp-California.com. By making one media “buy” with the CampingADs network your ad will be seen at several camping websites simultaneously! The beauty of this approach is that no matter where the traffic goes, your ad can be seen by a qualified camper!
- Feature Articles and Banner Advertising in California Campin' delivered to 30,000+ opt-in e-News subscribers
- Video enhancements in the Digital and App edition of the Guide! (Due out May 2012)
Premium placement advertising on Camp-California.com is also available. Want to sponsor an article readers will bookmark and share? Call the Camp-California sales team to strategize. 530-885-1624
-- Camp-California Marketing has entered into an agreement with Leisure Interactive to host Camp-California.com and to provide additional services to our members. An enhanced webpage includes adding your logo, photos, web links, unlimited descriptive text and more. Enhancements including online reservations are also available. Parks can make a portion (at least 20%) of their sites available for online guests to make reservations - complete with payment of a deposit or full fees. For more information, call Leisure Interactive at (888) 333-9383 and tell them you're a CalARVC member!
Advertising Placement Options:
- CampingADs Network provide California Focus - Of course everything on Camp-California.com is California focused, but ads purchased for the CampingADs Network run on an impression basis on Camp-California.com (including the home page) as well as a number of camping oriented websites that are nationally focused (camping.com, Campgrounds.com, RVSales.com, CampingCafe.com, GuestRated.com, KidsCamping.com & more). Ads will run across the CampingADs Network on California focused pages unless you specifically indicate you want them to run on all pages regardless of the state. Advertising on the CampingADs Network is available to commercial and campground advertisers. You choose either Leaderboard (horizontal) ad or a Skyscraper (vertical) ad. You choose the guaranteed number of impressions to be served across the network. We can help with ad design and placement.
Camping Ads offers two different shapes:
- Horizontal/Banner ads are placed below the page header or at the foot of the page - some pages contain both head and footer ads. Size: 728 x 90 pixels.
- Medium Rectangle ads are vertical and placed to the right, left or along the bottom of the page.
Size: 300 x 250 pixels.
Ads can be purchased individually, in a campaign bundle or for a better value - purchased as part of a package with print advertising.
Full Media Kit
Digital Campaign - Sign-up